Friday, May 4, 2007

the record: 5 states in 12 hours

so yesterday was a wash blog wise , however was a great day... but I cannot CANNOT post photos & write about it tonight, I will have to recap on Saturday when my bootay is in Lewesay. it is 1:30am and we really kicked it.
Dont tell anyone, but St Augustine is an oasis, errr I mean... awful , AHEM ..dont ever go there..... Ghosties , yes, sightings, no....
It was so hot & humid, a great intro to my future summer...It was very damp- (Kim laughed at me dripping wet from a walk from the porch to the car, off )! the fires made breathing a bit of a challenge. WE left at about 1:30 and in 2 hours & georgia, the temperature dropped, I SWEAR, 10-15 degrees. and as we hit NC, it was c-o-l-d even... a jacket , all in one day... kinda cool.
weather schmeather, we are in EMPORIA VA, tomorrow should be a breezy 5 hours, (?)
WHERE I will upload photos & write stuff.
gniter

No comments: